Here I am providing the best and cheapest way to transfer Money from Canada to the USA through online.
If you do not choose the best service to send money, You will lose your money. So read carefully to choose the best online money transfer service.
TIP: Make a test deposit before sending a big amount.
Transfer Money with PayPal (Canada to USA)
PayPal is the best and cheapest way to transfer money from Canada to USA. You can easily signup and send money to anyone having a PayPal account. PayPal keeps your financial information secure and private.
How to Send Money with PayPal
- First, Login to your PayPal account.
- Then, select Pay or send money option.
- Next, Choose whether you’re paying for goods or services or sending money to friends and family members.
- Then, enter your recipient’s (Friend or Company) Email address or Mobile number and hit Next.
- After that, Enter the amount and click “Continue” button.
- Finally, click on “Send Money Now” button.
Note: If you are not set PayPal credit as the payment method, Click on “Change Payment Method” option before sending money.
PayPal Transaction Fee
Paypal charges you a flat fee of 2.9% to 4% + $0.30 USD per transaction if you use PayPal Credit to send money in US dollars (USD).
Note: This is the same fee you pay when you use a debit card or a credit card to send money from Canada to USA through PayPal.
Check out this Signup to PayPal.
Send Money via Wire Transfer
Wire transfer is an electronic transfer of money from one bank to another bank using a network (SWIFT or Fedwire). You can send money anyone in the world with the wire transfer (Wire Payment).
If you need to send or receive money quickly and safely, a wire transfer can be the most reliable and easiest option.
The transaction fees vary from bank to bank. For example, Royal bank charges starting $45 CAD per transfer.
Check out Royal bank wire transfer fee.
You need to provide the following details to transfer money
- Your complete name and address.
- Your five-digit transit number (including all zeros).
- Your bank account number.
- The recipient’s name and address.
- The recipient’s complete bank name and address.
- The recipient’s bank SWIFT Business Identifier Code (BIC).
- The recipient’s bank account number along with branch number and national sort code number.
- The recipient’s valid IBAN (International Bank Account Number) if need.
- The receiver’s valid Clave Bancaria Estandarizada (CLABE) or Standardized Bank Code if sending to Mexico.
- The reason for the wire transfer.