Here is the complete guide about How to Delete Google Adsense Account. Yow will not get back your Adsense account after deleting.
Before deleting your Adsense account, Make sure to think why you need to delete Adsense account.
Instead of canceling Adsense, You can remove the code from all your websites or blogs.
Delete Adsense Account
- First, Login to Google Adsense account.
- Then, Select Account option from the left side menu.
- After that, Click on Settings and Select Account Information.
- Next, Click on cancel account option.
- Now, You need to select the reason for Account Closing.
- Select Reason under Reason for Cancelling.
Option in Reason for Cancelling
- Website has closed down
- Insufficient earnings
- Poor ad filtering
- Poor ad targeting
- After that select terms and conditions check box.
- Then click on the Continue button.
- After clicking the continue button, You will receive a confirmation mail from Adsense.
- When you receive cancellation mail, Click on the link to complete cancellation process.
- You will be redirected to the Adsense account cancellation page.
Now a message is displayed to you.
Your Google Adsense account has been successfully cancelled. Any remaining account Administrators will then be notified that the AdSense account associated with their Google Account has been cancelled.
Note: If you want to create Adsense account again, You will need to submit a new application with another mail which is not associated with any Adsense account.